Dash N Dine 5K & Community Dinner
Join us on September 22, for a 5K though Lincoln Village North followed by a community dinner on N. Murray Hill. The kid's dash will be a 200m run on N.Murray Hill. Use this address for driving directions only 98 N. Murray Hill, Columbus, OH 43228. We will meet at the corner of N.Murray Hill Rd. and W. Broad St.
Events: 5K Run/Walk; Kids Dash
Event Date: September 22, 2017
Dash Time: 6 pm
Course Time Limit: 1.5 hours
Dine Time: 6:45 pm
Race Day Instructions: View
Babysitting Form: View
Day of Registration Form: View
Participation Swag for Dash Soft Cotton Blend T-Shirt (Adults Only)
Participation Swag for Dine
Token for food choice at Buckeye BBQ Express or The Blue Chew food truck (5K adults only)- Additional Tokens can be purchased from the township for $10.
Family games and activities
Virtual Dash & Dine
Unable to attend the event? Run with us Virtual, get your swag and contribute to the cause!
- Register Here: Online or by phone (614)-907-7990
- Early Bird Registration (June 1- July 23) $50
- Registration (July 24- September 17) $60
- Last Minute Registration (September 18-21) $70
- Kids 3-12 yrs $15
- Virtual 5K Dash & Dine $30
- NO DAY OF REGISTRATION
Arrival Time: Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the event.
The course is flat!! Can we say PR?!?!?
Food Trucks: Buckeye BBQ Express & The Blue Chew
Buckeye BBQ Express https://www.facebook.com/Buckeye.BBQ.Express/
The Blue Chew http://www.thebluechew.com/
Tokens will only be available for 5K adult participants, additional food tokens may be purchased from the Township.
Parking: There will be plenty of parking in the Lincoln Village Plaza. Note: N. Murray Hill will be closed. Access to the plaza will be available from W. Broad St. or Old Village Rd.
The proceeds for this event will be used to start a scholarship fund for families who need assistance with the Community Center fees or Summer Day Camp.
5K Awards will be presented to the top male and female finisher and in the following youth age groups
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future PTCC race events.
- You must be at least 5 years old to participate in the 5K.
- You must be 3- 12yrs to participate in the Kids dash.
- Food Token are only accompanied with the purchase of an adult 5K additional tokens can be purchased from the Township for $10.
- It’s always smart to check with a doctor before starting a new physical activity.
- Packet and race will be available at the Community Center on TBA or Race Day from TBA.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, or dogs will be allowed on the course.
- Strollers will be allowed on the course.
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards.
- The course time limit is 1.5 hours that is an 18 minute/mile pace.
We are looking for great volunteers to help us with this community event. We are looking for volunteers to help with Race Day Information, Course Marshals, Water Stops, Mile Splits, awards, Dine set-up.
Volunteers should contact Aaliyah Earvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-907-7992
For sponsorship opportunity click here
For Interactive booths coming soon