Dash N Dine 5K/10K & Community Dinner
Dash & Dine Participants,
It is with our deepest regret and sorrow that we have to cancel the Dash & Dine event this year due to low registration numbers. We have decided to cancel the event, instead of cutting cost and having a less than what was advertised.
In the future we are planning new market strategies for this event and future events. We will be offering a full refund to all participants, unless you would like to elect your money to go towards the Prairie Foundation. Any donations that was given to us will be raffled off at our Health Expo event on November 17 from 10am-12pm.
Prairie Township Community Center
Events: 5K/10K Run/Walk; Kids Dash
Event Date: September 21, 2018
Dash Time: 6 pm
Course Time Limit: 2.5 hours
Dine Time: 6 pm
Race Day Instructions: View
Babysitting Form: Online Link Coming soon
Registration Link: Click Here
Participation Swag for Dash Soft Cotton Blend T-Shirt (Adults Only)
Other Activities Face Painting
Participation Swag for Dine
Food Trucks: Taquitos Taco, Sweet Cheese, Holy Crepes and more to come!
Family games and activities
Arrival Time: Please arrive 30/45 minutes before the event.
The course is flat!! Can we say PR?!?!?
Food Trucks: Taquito Taco, Holy Crepes and Sweet Cheese
Food Truck service is optional and payment should be made directly to food trucks.
Parking: There will be plenty of parking in the Lincoln Village Plaza. Note: N. Murray Hill will be closed. Access to the plaza will be available from W. Broad St. or Old Village Rd.
The Prairie Community Foundation is a fund under the umbrella of the Columbus Foundation. The Columbus Foundation is the trusted philanthropic advisor to 2500 individuals, families, and businesses who have created charitable funds and planned gifts to make a difference in the lives of others through the most effective philanthropy possible. The PCF will lead private fund raising efforts for projects that will positively impact Prairie Township and its surrounding neighbors.
The first major project the Prairie Community Foundation will take on is raising money to build an artificial turf field that will be designed specifically for individuals with special needs. This field will allow individuals with special needs to experience the joy and camaraderie that comes from being part of a team. This field will allow everyone in Prairie Township and the surrounding area the opportunity be play soccer, football and other field sports.
In the coming months we will be announcing several ways you can be involved in these projects.
Mission: Our mission is to enhance the quality of life in the greater Prairie area by enriching traditions and supporting innovation through leadership and giving.
Vision: Our vision is to continue to be a trusted, respected, well established umbrella foundation that serves the greater Prairie community.
5K Awards will be presented to the top 3 male and female finishers and in the following youth age groups
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future PTCC race events.
- You must be at least 5 years old to participate in the 5K/10K.
- You must be 3- 12yrs to participate in the Kids dash.
- It’s always smart to check with a doctor before starting a new physical activity.
- Packet and race will be available at the Lincoln Villiage on Race Day.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, or dogs will be allowed on the course.
- Strollers will be allowed on the course.
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards.
- The course time limit is 2 hours that is an 38 minute/mile pace (5K) 19 minute/mile (10K).
We are looking for great volunteers to help us with this community event. We are looking for volunteers to help with Race Day Information, Course Marshals, Water Stops, Mile Splits, awards, Dine set-up.
Volunteers should contact Aaliyah Earvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-907-7992
For sponsorship opportunity click here
For Interactive booths coming soon