2021 ANNUAL CLEAN-UP
APRIL 29-mAY 1 AND MAY 6-8
Prairie Township Road Department - 6725 Alkire Road, Galloway, Ohio 43119
Hours of Operation
- Thursday, April 29 from 10am to 8pm
- Friday, April 30 from 10am to 8pm
- Saturday, May 1 from 10am to 4pm
- Thursday, May 6 from 10am to 8pm
- Friday, May 7 from 10am to 8pm
- Saturday, May 8 from 10am to 4pm
NEW! On-Site Document Shredding
Saturday, May 1 from 10 am to 1pm
- Pull up to the gate with your vehicle window up and show your ID with your Prairie Township address to Staff.
- Continue to the back of the lot and put items either in the backhoe bucket or on the ground and the Township Staff will load the items into the dumpster.
- The Prairie Township cleanup is for Prairie Township residents only. Please have a photo ID (with Prairie Township address) ready to be checked at the gate.
- Residents are able to dump trash as much and as many times per day.
- Limited to eight tires per day. No businesses are permitted to bring tires.
- Latex and water based paints must be open and dried.
- No hazardous waste* or yard waste will be accepted. (see below)
Make a Difference
Organize a clean-up group in your neighborhood. Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Church Groups and Homeowner Associations are welcome.
Please call the Zoning Office at 614-982-2190 for supplies and details.
*Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
We are unable to accept Household Hazardous Waste.
Hazardous Waste includes, but is not limited to:
If you have Household Hazardous Waste, you must dispose of it using the SWACO Hazardous Waste drop-off location at 645 E. 8th Avenue, Columbus, at the corner of E. 8th and Essex Avenue. For more information, call (614) 294-1300.