Roads, Cemeteries, & Parks
View a standard drawing of the City of Columbus online.
Prairie Township Parks
- Blue Lake Park – Lake Darby Estates
- Carl Frye Park – 318 Darbyhurst Road
- The walking path is 7/10 of a mile at Carl Frye Park.
- Dalebrook Park – Lake Darby Estates
- Friendship Park – Beacon Hill Road & Deerfield Road
- Lakota Park – 476 Redmond Road
The walking path at the Galloway Sports Complex is 1.5 miles.
Prairie Township Parks Shelter Use
You can submit a reservation request online to reserve the Shelter House at Carl Frye Park. Alternatively, you may print out the park reservation request (PDF) as well. Shelter Houses are NOT enclosed buildings.
- Please try to reserve the shelter at least three (3) business days in advance.
- Requests submitted on weekends and holidays will not be processed until the next business day.
- Fire extinguishers are available for use during your reservation
- A fire extinguisher can be picked up at 23 Maple Drive during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and should be returned to the township hall the next business day following your reservation.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited (including air rifles, sling shots and paintball guns)
- No alcoholic beverages permitted in the park
- No excessive music or noise
- No littering – please throw all trash in trash receptacles
- No motorized vehicles permitted in the park
- No open fires - please use the provided grills for cooking
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times and pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Please clean up the shelter area before you leave
- Please leave picnic tables in their original location
- The park is open from dawn until dusk