Summer Day Camp
Prairie Township Summer Day Camp
We understand this is a difficult time with parents returning to work and the need for childcare being more important now than ever. With this in mind, we are offering camp to provide an essential service to you and the community.
To follow the guidelines set by the State of Ohio the following are mandatory requirements that must be made for the safety of your child:
- The “Drop-in” option is no longer allowed for this summer. Those who wish to be in our camp this summer must commit to pay for the entire 11 weeks. We are no longer allowed to take higher registration numbers to allow those to “Drop-in” when they would like for camp. For safety and consistency it will be the same kids every day for the duration of the summer.
- Camp begins June 8 and ends August 21. Hours are Monday-Friday from 8 am – 6 pm.
- No field trips or pool use
- The group ratio will be 9 children with one counselor.
- The new fee structure will require a payment to be paid once a week for 11 weeks:
- Residents and Members: $150 per/week for each child
- Non-Residents: $180 per/week for each child
- DISCOUNT OPTION: You may opt to choose to pay in full up front for the entire summer and receive one free week of camp
- Residents and Members: $1,500 for each child
- Non-Residents: $1,800 for each child
We are currently taking a wait list for camp. If this new format accommodates your needs please sign up and we will contact you as spots become available.
Click here to sign up for the wait list.
If you have any questions, please email Recreation Supervisor, Matt McCallum or call (614) 982-2125.