Pool rentals at Prairie Township Community Center will be available starting on Saturday, April 24th. Rentals may be made in-person at the community center beginning on Monday, April 5th.
Download the rental agreement here.
Policies & Rental Rules
- AGE REQUIREMENT – There is no age requirement for 2-hour pool rentals. Children under the age of 16 can utilize the deep end after passing a deep water test or obtaining a wristband from the front desk.
- RATIOS - Children 6-9 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the pool deck area at all times. One adult must be present for every 5 children ages 6-9 years old. Children age 5 and under must be accompanied in the water and be within arm’s reach of an adult (age 16 and older) at a 1:2 ratio.
- COVID-19 GUIDELINES – Masks are required at all times except while in the water. Attendees must practice 6-foot social distancing in the facility and on the pool deck. Attendees will not be allowed entry into the facility if they have a temperature of 99.5 or higher. Attendees are strongly encouraged to arrive with their swimsuit already on. Immediately following the rental, attendees must immediately exit the pool area, change, and go home.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY - Prairie Township residents are required to show proof of residency at the time of reservation. Residency can be verified with a valid Ohio Drivers License or utility bill. JEDD + JEDZ members must provide a recent pay stub in order to receive the resident rate. Non-Residents are welcome to utilize the Community Center.
- ACCESS – 2-hour pool rentals do not include admission to the membership side of the Community Center (fitness area, track, etc.)
- PAYMENT - Full payment is due at the time of reservation. Checks should be may payable to “Prairie Township.”
- LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES – Prairie Township Community Center assumes no responsibility for any lost, destroyed or stolen items.
- FACILITY RULES – In the event that the Renter or guests are unable to adhere to the above stated guidelines, in addition to general facility rules, the Renter may be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit any fees or deposits already received.
- CANCELLATION – Upon written cancellation of a reservation by a Renter at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event, Prairie Township will refund the rental fees collected, less a $5 administrative fee. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made within two weeks of the event. Refunds are not given for inclement weather.
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Corsi at KCorsi@Prairietownship.org or 614-982-2123.